Perform fabrication, assembly, installation, maintenance, replacement, repair modification, inspection and the operational and functional checkout of aircraft mechanical or structural systems and major components. Perform troubleshooting functions of complete operating mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead regarding schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools.
- Use various hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices, test equipment, and paint equipment and instructions as required.
- Ensure compliance with company and customer specifications and FAA regulations as required.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
- Maintain responsibility to keep scrap at minimum levels.
- his position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.