Location: Canoga Park, CA
Rate: $50.00 - $55.00/HR
6 month contract
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card) **
** Dual citizens are NOT eligible for this role. Also, candidates with a current non-U.S. passport in addition to a U.S. passport are NOT acceptable **
- Position is for a development engineer in support of development of rocket engine combustion devices hardware (injectors, combustion chambers, nozzles, ignitors).
- Responsibilities include design support, trade studies, hardware development, specification preparation and release, fabrication support, test planning, vendor/supplier integration and coordination.
- Supports combustion devices hardware through the entire product life cycle.
- Analyzes and verifies product design and performance for adequacy and reliability.
- Supports investigation and resolution of hardware and process anomalies and issues identified by preventative action/corrective action boards or safety initiative activities.
- Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions to meet group, organization, and company objectives.
- General engineering/science background; Understanding and use of analytical, design or process procedures pertinent to the particular field of engineering.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings and specifications;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- May require the use of engineering test equipment, CAD, and/or various computer systems.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment.
- Bachelors degree in an appropriate discipline/science and two years directly related experience as an associate engineer or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Canoga Park, CA
$50.00 - $55.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230