|PDS Tech is seeking a few candidates for a GIS/CAD Technician position located in Austin, TX. If you are interested please email Jill Maasberg your resume to email@example.com.|
One year contract position working in teams on spatial data projects supporting engineers and data teams.
- Responsible for content analysis, validation, cleansing, collection and reporting.
- Analyze and validate data content and assemble new content from various sources, including databases, files/spreadsheets, and websites.
- Follow written instructions and data specifications.
- Respond to data inquiries from managers.
- Create and publish regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as needed.
- One to two years of experience using GIS software for spatial analysis
- Background and related coursework in Urban Planning, Architecture, Geography or GIS
- Database experience with SQL, scripting experience with Python
- Internet research skills and experience
- Education BS/BA or MS/MA in Geography, GIS, Architecture, Urban Planning, Interior Design or Engineering.
- Experience with CAD/BIM applications with an emphasis on AutoCAD
- Good report writing and communication skills