STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aeronautical Engineers for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: All candidates must have had secret security clearance in the last five years.
• Designs, develops, and tests a variety of power plants, aircraft, missiles, and parts, taking into consideration the most efficient use of the natural laws affecting flight
• Establishes structural specifications, performs stress analysis, and conducts performance tests
• In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
• Act as the Propulsion System focal point for the Propulsion System Integrity Plan
• Coordinate in-flight and post-flight data requirements for engine health monitoring
• Coordinate data flow from the engine to the Vehicle Management System (VMS), including Functional ICD development with the engine supplier
• Support display development and implementation of engine warnings, cautions, and advisories
• Support engine/VMS integration test planning and execution
• Develop engine and exhaust system component life tracking process flows in cooperation with engine supplier and the airframe structural integrity program team
• Create presentation content and present to various levels of leadership and government customer
• Effectively work with the Propulsion Technical Lead
• Propulsion System Integration - the individual must be a knowledgeable engine integration engineer
• 5 Years’ with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years’ with Masters; 0 Years’ with PhD
• CAD experience
• Must have an active DoD Secret clearance and/or SSBI to be considered for this position
• Previous experience with Engine System Integrity Program of PSIP
• CPLM experience
• NX CAD Experience
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957