PDS Tech is seeking a candidate for the 3D Printing Lab Technician located in Menlo Park, CA.
This a fantastic opportunity to work at a Global Tech company!
Please email your resume to Erica Trudeau at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 512-410-6791
- Run the operation of a 3D Print Lab including: Machine Maintenance, part slicing, selecting best print parameters, material selection, part cleaning.
- Work with engineers to understand 3D print requirements.
- Create basic CAD
- Produce both cosmetic and functional printed parts in a high quality manner and short amount of time
- Prioritize requests appropriately
· 3-10 years working in and/or running a 3D printing lab.
· Experience with a wide variety of plastic and metal 3d print technologies such as SLS, SLA, CLIP, FDM, DMLS
· Experience with machines from Stratasys, EOS, Carbon a Plus
· Hands-on and detail oriented
· Well-organized and maintains a tidy lab capable of producing the highest quality parts in an efficient manner
· Familiar with a wide variety of solid model CAD files
· Understand the properties different materials will have in a printed part
· Technical BS degree preferred