Avionics Hardware Design Engineer to join our Avionics team. The scope of the avionics engineering team includes: flight avionics hardware; signal conditioning; data acquisition; actuator control; RF communication; wire harnesses; vehicle guidance, navigation, control; fault tolerance; ground-support electronics hardware and software; and integrated vehicle health monitoring. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working with complex electronics in the aerospace or related fields. We are looking for a generalist who will contribute to several roles in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design
- Experience with PCB design, FPGA, microcontrollers, and real-time systems
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals
- Develop system, and component requirements for design, procurement, and test
- Design, prototype, and test embedded systems for avionics flight hardware for aircraft and spacecraft. Designs may include displays, data acquisition, actuator control, and control systems
- Create test plans and test benches for verifying board and LRU performance.
- Troubleshoot embedded systems using schematics, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, bus analyzers, etc.
What you bring:
Must have a B.Sc. Engineering degree from an accredited university
- 2 or more years of relevant electronics hardware design experience in aerospace or similar field
- Experience with embedded system hardware and software
- Strong troubleshooting, organizational, and written communication skills
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR §120.15)