STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Structures Engineers for Temp-to-Perm positions in Wichita, Kansas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Aerospace Structural Engineer to design, develop and test aircraft structures for new product development as well as design, analyze and approve technical data to support the repair and maintenance of corporate aircraft.
• Must be able to research, analyze and create structural engineering specifications using various metallic, non-metallic and composite materials
• Ability to use computer-aided design, mathematical models and other computer software to formulate, analyze and modify airplane or missile prototypes
• Ability to test damage tolerance, durability and stability to determine structural configurations
• Document performance records or develop reports, inspecting damaged or malfunctioning product and writing technical reports or product manuals
• Supervise ongoing production and develop maintenance procedures to make sure designed systems function reliably for as long as possible
• Research and construct airframes to be optimized to function according to certain customer demanded specifications
• Expected to keep abreast of new technologies and methods applicable to aerospace engineering
• Ability to lead a team and provide training on different methodologies and procedures to ensure that the goals of the intended design are met and aircrafts are safe and reliable
• Ability to communicate with and develop supplier relationships for technical support purposes
• Recent AutoCAD experience required
• Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
• 4+ years’ experience in Aircraft Structural Engineering
• Experience supporting the repair and maintenance of aircraft
• New product development experience highly preferred
• Corporate experience preferred, but not required
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957