STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Methods Planners for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Methods Planner creates and administers the overall process planning for the production of executive aircraft from the receiving of components to the delivery of finished aircraft, including all support activities and processes.
• Owner of Process documentation
• Works closely with Manufacturing Engineers to plan and coordinate actions to implement product changes
• Prepare and manage short, medium and long term production planning
• Ensure effective measurements and visibilities of inputs and outputs for the relevant processes to assure goals are achieved and cost objectives are met
• Perform continuous evaluation of critical resources to avoid bottlenecks
• Compile reports on the progress of work and on production problems
• Control work load and work capacity
• Coordinate actions for earlier deviations recovery and prevent impacts on company targets and obligations
• Comprehension, understanding and execution of broad practices associated with creating and updating documentation
• Applies these understandings in the completion of complex work assignments
• Aircraft production environment
• Project Management
• Risk analysis
• Associate’s Degree (2 Yr) or related required; Bachelor’s Degree - Engineering (4 Yr), GB Certification preferred
• 1-4 years’ Aircraft Manufacturing/Maintenance/Repair experience required
• MES, CATIA, and SAP experience
• Proficiency with planning practices and tools
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Utilization of Lean Production concepts
• Systemic vision
• Data analysis and consolidation
• Cope with deadlines and pressured situations
• Interact with management, staff, and production personnel
• Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations
• Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
• Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Foreign travel may be required
• Ability to obtain a Passport and a Brazilian Visa
• Performs duties as assigned
• Proactive thinker
• Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures
• Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities
• Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures
• Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information
• Satisfies work schedule requirements
• The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957