STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Dispatch Coordinators for open positions in East Aurora, New York.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Under the supervision of the Dispatching Coordinator and Traffic & Logistics Manager, sets parts fabrication priorities and coordinates the movement of in-process parts according to pre-established production schedules and program plans. The timely coordination of parts flow and related paperwork is essential in order to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting production schedules.
• The timely and efficient movement of work in process and error-free entry of all related transactions
• Reviewing and determining the revision and configuration of work in process
• Reviewing, documenting and incorporating operation sheet changes
• Reconciliation of work orders and resolution of all quantity, and revision, traceability, configuration and serial number details
• Processing of work orders to stock including reviewing of operation sheets, verification of serial numbers and generating stock labels
• Creating work order splits and all associated transactions
• Scheduling and prioritizing work order splits, rework work orders, and detail support work orders as directed by the materials coordinator and Logistics Manager
• Issuing and transferring material to work orders and all associated transactions
• Crating, deleting, and modifying work order tracking records
• Processing client and customer owned scrap
• Issuing rework and detail support work orders to track material and rework activity as well as to collect associated costs
• Coordinating rework activity with materials, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, product engineering, and quality engineering personnel
• Creating, deleting, and modifying work order allocation records
• The packaging, preservation and protection of work in process
• As directed by the dispatch coordinator and/or Logistics Manager, expedite work in process to meet monthly shipping targets
• Provide feedback to dispatch coordinator and/or Logistics Manager regarding preservation and packaging concerns, capacity and processing constraints, as well as transportation issues as they relate to work in process
• Must be comfortable with physically moving parts throughout the facility and lift items up to 50 lbs. daily
• Availability to work weekends and holidays as required
• Experience with MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Ability to communicate both written and verbally with all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical skills and process management capabilities
• Aerospace industry experience
• Experience with documentation & record keeping
• Quality control, manufacturing, customer service, and shipping and receiving experience a plus
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
East Aurora, NY
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957