Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer - G01827
PDS Tech is seeking an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer for an open position in South Bend, IN
• Lead the deployment and management of the IPDS process for new wheel and brake product introductions
• Coordinate program planning and execution of ISC activities
• Drive integration of Flawless Launch activities into program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
• Participate in Engineering DMFEA activities
• Drive completion of required APQP artifacts, including PFMEA, MSAs and Control Plans.
• Act as the technical liaison between Production Engineering, Supply Chain and Engineering
• Guide Design for Manufacturing (Manufacturing, Assembly, Test, Lean…) activities
• Identify producibiltiy issues and design improvement opportunities
• Utilize data driven approach to predict product Yield and develop plans to address gaps (if applicable) to target
• Develop Unit Product Cost (UPC) models to track product costs and gaps to target
• Facilitate Cost Take Out (CTO) workshops
• Maintain required metrics and status presentations
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related manufacturing degree
• Minimum Five (5) years of Engineering, Program Management or Integrated Supply Chain experience
• Must be U.S. Citizen due to ITAR controls or Permanent Legal Resident
• Experience in Aerospace Wheel & Break or Automotive manufacturing preferred
• Excellent communications skills, including oral, written & presentation
• Knowledge, skill and experience with wide range of manufacturing processes
• Able to deal tactfully and confidently with internal, external customers and suppliers at all levels across the organization
• Solid understanding of manufacturing techniques and their impact on costs
• Proficient in project management skills with the ability to close initiatives on time and within budget
• Green Belt, DFSS, or Black Belt certification.
• Demonstrated ability in using six sigma tools
• Excellent computer skills including EXCEL and MS Project
South Bend, IN
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
P O BOX 619820
DALLAS, TX 75261-9820
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.