DO-160 and Mil Std 461 – EMI Test Technician – Contract - Rockford
On behalf of our client Ingenium is recruiting and evaluating candidates for the position of EMI/EMC Test Technician. This is a 2-3-month contract position located in Rockford IL. Full time with overtime required up to 60 Hours
Must be a US person- No Visa Candidates can be considered
Multiple Test Technicians required – Contract and Contract to Hire potential
• Ability to independently perform test set-ups, operate and adjust test equipment for EMI/EMC testing requirements. Work in a lab/ office environment. Set up and conduct precision testing following procedures and generating test data for analysis and reports.
• Understanding of EMI/EMC related technology and equipment including Spectrum Analyzers, RF Amplifiers.
• Ability to use a systemic approach in the execution of EMC Control Plans, EMI Test Plans, procedures and reports.
• Results oriented with excellent time management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with team members and customers.
• Familiarity with DO-160 and Mil Std 461 a plus.
• Ability to function effectively in a team, in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Experience with military and aerospace testing a plus.
• Familiarity with seismic and EMI/RF testing a plus.
• Knowledge of industry test documents such as MIL/Aerospace standards desired.
• Overtime is required with second shift scheduling potential.
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
• EMI lab test technician experience is primary requirement.
• Aerospace electronic lab test technician experience considered.
• Advance technical training or degree is a bonus.
• Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Employment Criteria: This position includes access or potential access to ITAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to verify you are a US person.
Ingenium Technologies Corporation is a leading engineering services organization, providing outsourcing, consulting, and talent solutions.
Employment Statement: Ingenium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Proof of eligibility for employment will be required upon employment.