Applies technical expertise in the development of C/C++ software for embedded systems. Develops complete software solutions, and influences the successful completion of supported programs and projects. Reviews software products for soundness of technical correctness and adequacy. Produces documentation related to the design and release of software artifacts. Displays initiative and can work well alone or as a member of a team. Follows organizational/program/project processes and procedures. Interacts with senior software personnel through both written and verbal communication.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience developing embedded software in C and C++;
• Experience developing embedded software in C/C++, preferably for the ARM processor family;
• Experience and knowledge of VxWorks and Linux computing environments;
• Hardware/software integrator for real time embedded software, especially of Ethernet, DDR4, and QSPI, as well as proprietary hardware;
• Experience with all phases of software development including requirements analysis, implementation, unit test, integration and maintenance;
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
Experience and comfort working with hardware, including troubleshooting with Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, volt meters, etc., as part of system development team;
• Working knowledge and experience with configuration management tools;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work in an integration lab environment working on software / hardware / firmware development;
• Experience with Eclipse/CDT / VxWorks integrated development environment.
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807