The Engineer shall work and coordinate design, development and tests for electrical systems and components. This includes interfacing with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and obtain approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft and Electrical Power System development and Certification.
Scope of Work:
(1) will work as a team member of Electrical Power System Team, Electrical Power and Lighting System Design Group.
(2) Basic work scope is to develop and finalize the designs of electrical power switching equipment, power distribution equipment, and power conversion equipment such as inverters in order to structure Electrical Power Systems.
(3) This scope of activity involves:
(a) Evaluating the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the Electrical Power System related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
(b) Coordinating integration of design change activities originated from Electrical Power Supply System or when requested by a system that interfaces with the electrical power system.
(c) Presenting and discussing the Electrical Power Supply System compliance with the Certification Authorities.
(d) Leading verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.
(4) All tasks required to perform above activities is considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners/suppliers.
(5) Coach and mentor members about professional knowledge on the Electrical Power System.
(6) Manage/discuss the technical contract requirements with applicable Electrical Power System suppliers and other interfacing suppliers as appropriate.
(7) Provide expertise to assist in resolving the Electrical Power System performance during any rig testing or Flight testing.