Location: Canoga Park, CA
Pay Rate: DOE ($42/hr - $48/hr)
Duration: 6 month contract
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens **
** Permanent residents are NOT eligible for this role **
** Dual citizens are NOT eligible for this role. Also, candidates with a current non-U.S. passport in addition to a U.S. passport are NOT acceptable **
** This is not a designer role **
-Position is for a Component Product Engineer for the development, fabrication and test of rocket engine system interconnect hardware.
-Candidates should have at least 3 years of related work experience.
• 25%: Development and fabrication support of rocket engine components using engineering and scientific principles.
• 25%: Translates engineering and scientific concepts from preliminary ideas through product life cycle.
• 20%: Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions to meet group, organization, and company objectives.
• 10%: Develops trade studies, design concepts, systems integration and component-level test plans.
• 10%: Supplier integration with external vendors
• 10%: Analyzes and verifies product design and performance for adequacy and reliability. Supports investigation and resolution of hardware and process anomalies and issues identified by preventative action/corrective action boards or safety initiative activities.
• A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
Canoga Park, CA
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230