Technical Lead/Project Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage the suppliers or projects to ensure the product quality, deliverable and schedule
* Proposal development for both suppliers and ends user customers
* On-site auditing for supplier quality and deliverables
* Conduct problems solving meetings/coordination for customer/suppliers
* Provide technical advises to both customer and supplier to achieve customer goals
* US citizen
* Minimum 10 years Aerospace industry experience in US, Canada or Europe.
* Actual system development experience in at least one of the following areas: Avionics, Engine, Flight Control, Mechanical system such as Wheels and Brakes, Hydraulic, fuel system etc.
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under tight deadlines
* Positive attitude and team player
* Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast-changing business and diverse cultural environment