Description: Unique Skills: - Bachelors degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 10 years dedicated structures MRB Engineering experience at a recognized airframe manufacturer.
- Extensive composite lay-up and fabrication experience preferred
- Experience should include creation of engineering dispositions for non-conformances for pressurized and non-pressurized metallic and non-metallic structures (fuselage, wing, empennage).
- Experience should be in a Production and/or schedule-driven environment.
- Capability to analyze and rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength/stiffness of surrounding structure while in a schedule driven environment.
- Strong written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate (such as Catia V5, SmarTeam, Word, Excel)
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.