Our client, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to their customers. Well-respected, with a global presence, our client consistently offers a powerful and robust portfolio of products, services and solutions that help customers successfully execute their missions in today’s dynamic environment. With unsurpassed engineering, using an open systems approach, our client solves the nation’s most complex challenges while foreseeing future needs.
Software Integration & Delivery Engineer
(US Citizenship Required*)
• The selected candidate will coordinate integration and delivery of software products to LCS platforms (production and post-delivery platforms). This includes software delivery lifecycle management, software build and installation, and System Audit completion.
• The selected candidate will interface with multiple teams, including the Production Yard team, Post-Delivery Yard team and product engineering teams.
• The selected candidate may also interface with the customer for SCD, RMMCO, CM Planning and SCCB coordination.
• Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
• Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet changing business needs.
• Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the company culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
• Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices.
• Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire.
• An understanding of software lifecycle management processes and tools
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Strong technical communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Organized, with the demonstrated ability to drive efforts to completion
• Demonstrated process compliance
Because this is a Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen for consideration.
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
The Software Integration & Delivery Engineer position requires a bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or other related technical discipline.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!
MOSELEY TECHNICAL SERVICES INC
7500 S MEMORIAL PKWY STE 215-R
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802