(US Citizenship Required*)
• Software Developer to support U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC), Information Technology Laboratory (ITL).
• ITL provides expertise in the science of information, the practice of information processing, and the engineering of information systems to produce enabling technologies for the Corp of Engineers, U.S. Army, Department of Defense (DoD) and their customers.
• ITL Conducts research and development in Informatics and Computational Science and Engineering with particular emphasis on providing high-performance computing of scientific and engineering discovery, data acquisition, analysis and management; geospatial analysis and informatics; software engineering and evaluation; automated information systems; building information modelling.
• Candidate must currently hold an active secret security clearance
• Candidates will be required to have experience in C#, ASP.NET/MVC, Scrum/Agile development.
• Proven experience in C#, ASP.NET/MVC, and Scrum/Agile development are necessary.
• Skills in Team Foundation server (TFS) and Telerik web controls are highly desired.
• Candidate must currently hold, or obtain within 6 months of hire date, certification that satisfies DoD 8570 requirement
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related filed and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!
MOSELEY TECHNICAL SERVICES INC
7500 S MEMORIAL PKWY STE 215-R
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802