We are currently working on a project in the Greensboro area to employ multiple positions for assemblers. If you qualify and are selected for this position you will be provided on-the-job paid training for 6 months and upon successful completion will be offered a direct position.
In order to qualify you are required to successfully complete the following:
• Successful completion of work keys - Silver Level (minimum score of 4 on each of the 3 core areas)
• Successful completion of the Bennett Mechanical Aptitude Test
• Interview with local management
• Must have at least 1 year experience in an manufacturing environment
• Must be able to successfully complete background investigation and drug screen
• Must have the ability to obtain or possess a current secret clearance prior to start date
Also accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
If you are interested in this position please follow the link to our webpage where you can apply for this position or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't click on the link you can copy and paste the address in your browser.
Moseley is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
(843) 371-6504 Cell
(888) 247-8936 E-Fax
temp to hire
MOSELEY TECHNICAL SERVICES INC
7500 S MEMORIAL PKWY STE 215-R
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802