Client Training Systems and Government Services (TSGS), located in St. Louis, MO, is seeking Project Engineers to proactively lead execution and proposal efforts in a highly dynamic environment developing aircrew and maintenance trainers. TSGS has openings on the Apache US and International training programs. The Project Engineers ensure coordination of program activities between Program Managers, customers, contracts, estimating, and the training systems capability agile release trains to ensure program success. The successful candidates will be the primary focal and point of contact for both external and internal customer interface and coordination activities to ensure program management and customer requirements and expectations are met.
The Project Engineer responsibilities include:
- Utilize the Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe) as a Solution Manager (http://www.scaledagileframework.com/product--and-solution-management/)
- Actively work with and understand Customer needs and validate solutions
- Build and prioritize a solution backlog
- Manage and prioritize the flow of work
- Develop Statement of Works (SOW) and Specifications to satisfy research and development, ongoing and new business requirements
- Identify and manage changes to the SOWs and Specification, assesses the impact of those changes and incorporates changes into the SOW
- Lead technical negotiations of proposed changes to determine modifications to deliverables, resources, costs and schedules
- Direct proposal development activities
- Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
- Coordinate and support the Value Stream troika of Value Stream Engineers and Solution Architects
- Coordinate program needs with supplier management Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Must have experience leading projects or teams.
- Project management experience
- Experience leading projects
- Knowledge of agile development, Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe) or Apache is a plus.
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
WORK HOURS: 730AM-4PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
10% Travel required.
Travel will be required with the possibility of international trips.
343 MAIN ST
EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245