SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
- The primary work location will be in Nagoya, Japan. However, engineers may be requested to relocate to Seattle or Moses Lake (Washington State, USA) where aircraft flight testing is performed and may also be requested to travel to systems supplier sites to promote the MRJ of development based on market needs.
- Basic work scope is to design and coordinate the development and finalization of the MRJ T/C design, compliant to all applicable requirements (Market needs, FAR25.1309, etc.) under the supervision of Product Improvement Preliminary Design Leader ( hereafter referred to as Leader).
- The responsible Engineer will work the activities of optional basic design and coordination of developing of the MRJ.
- Support the Leader.
- Provide the direction of project objectives for all other aircraft functions, engineering teams and suppliers under the supervision of the Leader.
- Coordinate with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams on each requirements, including scheduling, scoping, and cost under the supervision of the Leader.
- Any other activities related to Product Improvement Preliminary Design Team including design activities.
- When the time of any resource problem happen, cooperate with the other units those are related Preliminary Design Team and share the duties to achieve this project.
- Work as team in a multi-cultural and an international working environments in Japan Headquarter. Japanese Language skill is not required.
(1) This activity includes;
(a) Under the supervision of the Leader, Arranging of the optional specification
based on product planning (Market needs) provided by the merchantability
(b) Establishing the objective technical problem in development to be solved.
(c) Creating the preliminary design of the MRJ T/C design, compliant to (a) under the
supervision of the Leader.
(d) Creating a development schedule of (b), Assigning the work to the responsible
unit (Unit2, Unit7B, etc.) , Interfacing with the responsible units to coordinate
development, Report the current progress of development to Leader under the
supervision of the Leader.
(e) Evaluating the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the MRJ T/C
design related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
(f) Coordinating integration of design change activities originated from the MRJ T/C
design requirements when required,
(g) Presenting and discussing the MRJ T/C design compliance with the Transport
Authorities and finalize the negotiation.
(h) Leading verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and
Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.
(2) All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners.
(3) Coach and mentor members about professional knowledge on the Autoland and the Avionics.
(4) Provide expertize to assist in resolving the Autoland and the Avionics performance during any rig testing or Flight testing.