STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Structural Engineers for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: All candidates must have had secret security clearance in the last five years.
• Perform static structural analyses of composite airframe structure by hand and by using the automated methods and procedures approved for the program
• Ensure that designs meet program requirements and are the lightest, lowest cost, and highest quality products consistent with schedule and budget objectives
• The analyst may also be expected to derive non-flight applied loads, create, extract and distribute internal loads, and perform weight and stiffness optimization
• Tools utilized may include FEMAP, NX, Teamcenter, and other software applications
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• Bachelor of Science degree (ME/AE/CE) with 14 years of experience in Aerospace Structural Analysis
• DOD Secret clearance required to start
• Offer contingent about acquiring Special Program Access
• Airframe experience with Advanced Composite Materials is Preferred
• Knowledge of FEMAP and NX CAE
• Candidate must be able to collaborate in a team environment, prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result, prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or accomplishing them simultaneously, and comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957