STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Acoustics Engineers for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: All candidates must have had secret security clearance in the last five years.
• Designs, develops, and tests a variety of power plants, aircraft, missiles, and parts, taking into consideration the most efficient use of the natural laws affecting flight
• Establishes structural specifications, performs stress analysis, and conducts performance tests
• Primary responsibilities are specific to aircraft cabin noise and include performing acoustic analysis, providing technical guidance to other engineers for mitigating noise, and planning and conducting acoustics tests
• The candidate will have substantial experience with the engineering analysis, design, development, and testing/evaluation of aircraft cabin noise mitigation techniques and systems
• Experience should include the “best practice” methods for the estimation of aerodynamic, vibration, and structural noise generation
• Firsthand experience in the evaluation and selection of FAA and DoD flight approved noise dampening materials
• Also required is experience in the human factors aspect of noise, such as noise exposure limits and speech intelligibility
• Level 4: 9 Years’ with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years’ with Masters; 4 Years’ with PhD
• Level 5: 14 Years’ with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years’ with Masters; 9 Years’ with PhD
• Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957