THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. SAP Basis Administrator- Database Administration (Oracle/General) Specialist
Our client designs, builds, and launches rockets that carry people and satellites into space to support its customers’ tracking, communication, and exploration goals. Over its 100 years in existence, our client has built not just rockets but trust, partnering with both commercial and government customers to achieve critical missions. Build on your own achievements; apply to work with our client as:
SAP Basis Administrator- Database Administration (Oracle/General) Specialist
(U.S. Citizenship or Green Card Required*)
• Seeking SAP Basis Administrator with demonstrated experience in ECC, BW, Gateway, SLD on Linux and Oracle for migration project.
o Puzzle solver- See obstacles as opportunities. Use logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
o Analytical mastermind- Examine systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
o Insightful strategist- Transform insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
• Migrate existing landscape to RHEL7
• Day to Day support of a complex landscape including System Performance.
• Work with other teams regarding storage, networking, Linux security/permissions
• Application validation and troubleshooting
• Security Clearance / International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U. S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120. 15 (e. g. , U. S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or protected individual. Also see 8 U. S. C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U. S. C. 1324b(a)(3) for additional information. )
• Demonstrated experience in ECC, BW, Gateway, SLD on Linux and Oracle for migration project.
• Strong knowledge of SAP ECC and BW.
• Knowledge of Oracle and Hana.
• Knowledge of Linux Administration.
• Solution Manager Configuration and Administration.
o Knowledge of Infrastructure.
o Understanding of SAP Archiving & Opentext.
o SAP Java
o Excellent Communication Skills
o SAP OS Migration experience
*U.S. Citizenship or Green Card is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree combined with 7+ years of experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!
MOSELEY TECHNICAL SERVICES INC
7500 S MEMORIAL PKWY STE 215-R
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802