Hydraulic Systems Specialist
SUMMARY of Responsibility
* Leading the development and finalization of the airplane’s design, being compliant to all applicable requirements,
* Responsible for leading activities of the Hydraulics System. This will include interfacing with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft Landing Gear System,
* Work as a team member in a multi-cultural and international working environment in Japan Headquarters. Japanese Language skill is not required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
(1) Develop and finalize the company’s airplane’s design, compliant to all applicable Landing Gear Structural and Mechanical System Requirements,
This activity includes;
(a) Evaluate the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the Landing Gear related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
(b) Coordinate integration of design change activities originated from Landing Gear requirements when required,
(c) Present and Discuss the Hydraulic System compliance with the Transport Authorities,
(d) Lead verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.,
(2) Initiate/review related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners.
(3) Manage the technical contract requirements with applicable Hydraulic System suppliers and other interfacing suppliers as appropriate,
(4) Provide expertize to assist in resolving the Hydraulic System performance during any rig testing or Flight testing,
(5) Performs other duties as may be assigned.