Location: Orlando, FL
Rate: $23.00 - $27.00/HR
1 year contract position
- Provides manufacturing engineering support for a variety of TLS programs.
- Provides technical guidance in addition to timely problem resolution to manufacturing operators.
- Creates assembly planning based on drawings and solid models, participates in engineering reviews, identifies opportunities for process improvement, and interfaces with Tech Ops/Design Engineering organization to implement DFA concepts.
- Develops build aides to improve workflow and reduce injuries.
- Applies lean manufacturing techniques to reduce cost and increase yields.
- Investigates root cause of failures/defects and implements corrective actions to support continuous improvement.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- May be required to develop cost estimates in support of proposals.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or other related field.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and parts lists and create manufacturing work instructions to meet all requirements.
- Experience with electro-mechanical assemblies and able to interpret schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Previous experience with cable, electro-mechanical assemblies and/or cabinet assembly.
- Experience in resolving engineering, planning, tooling and assembly problems.
- Ability to work closely with design engineering, assembly operators, test, quality assurance and other operations support teams.
- Demonstrated capability to multitask in support of multiple concurrent programs and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office suite experience with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Understanding of lean and six sigma principles
- Greenbelt certified
- Familiarity with SAP (Qnotes, Routings, Bills of material)
- Experience with Creo, or equivalent software
$23.00 - $27.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230