PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer Sr., in Sterling, VA. For more information, please contact Peter Pham at 316-854-3040 or email@example.com.
Our client is looking for highly skilled System Administrator to upgrade and maintain several development lab environments.
This software engineering position is within the Simulation & Training Solutions (STS) business area. STS develops and builds simulators and training systems for both military and commercial customers. Devices range in complexity from desktop training all the way up to high fidelity weapon system and full-flight training systems including full visual, motion, and simulator interoperability (HLA/DIS).
Job Duties (IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Certification for DoD IAM 8570 compliance, Comptia Security + CE
- 2-3 years supporting IT systems in a hands on environment
- Advanced understanding of DISA STIGs
- Be comfortable using, configuring, troubleshooting, and administering both Linux and Microsoft operating systems. Experience with Virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware
- Experience administering and managing Windows Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and DNS
- Experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), DISA STIG’s, and other DoD approved vulnerability scanning assessment tools
- Experience remediating SCAP and ACAS scan results
- Experience administering and managing the Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- RMF process and implementation experience
- US Citizen
- STEM Degree is PREFERRED plus 2 years of related experience-if no stem degree, education plus 4 years of related experience
- Secret Clearance: Active Secret :Ability to hold and maintain a DOD Secret or above clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to an additional security investigation (above clearance) and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. (a SECRET level clearance is required on day 1! cannot be an active interim)