PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Software Engineer position in Atlanta, GA
Software Engineer - Full Stack / Node / React / GraphQL
The ideal candidate would have experience building cloud native applications using Node, GraphQL and React for aircraft cross-fleet solutions for predictive maintenance, health monitoring and reliability for airline operations. The candidate should also be a self-starter capable of quickly learning new tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with the Product team to understand requirements and build high quality software components to support large scale data processing and analytics.
- Develop asynchronous back-end APIs and frontend workflows.
- Own operation of services: measuring performance, and being responsive to production issues.
- Participate in code reviews, architecture reviews, and other technical discussions.
Required Skills and/or Experience
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code.
- Three (3) years of professional software experience
- Experience with both Node and React
- Good REST API design sensibilities.
- Good Linux skills.
- Experience in Git as a source code management system.
- Familiarity in at least one relational database system (Postgres, MySQL, or Oracle, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile, Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and collaborate with a team on a daily basis.
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
- Experience with Serverless frameworks (AWS Lambda).
- Experience with NoSQL database (Amazon DynamoDB)
- Experience with Containers, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure or other cloud computing platforms.
- Familiarity with big data analytics and visualizations.
- This position is located in Atlanta, Georgia.