PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Aeronautical Engineer, in Palmdale, CA.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Development, test, and validation of aircraft structural designs.
• Creating or modifying 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations, system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures and statements of work.
• Creating system requirements, trade studies, sub-component and flight test plans.
• Coordinating with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams.
• Providing manufacturing, component test and ground/flight test support.
• Investigating and determining root cause and recommending corrective actions for component failures.
• Serving as the prime technical contact for airframe structure and repair.
• May function in a project leadership role managing the system performance, budget and schedule.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Selected applicant will require a secret clearance prior to starting.
investigation w/ in 6 yrs
Must have experience with:
- Catia V4 or V5
- 3D Models
- Air Frame Structure Design
- MRB- Material Review Board
- Liaison/shop support experience