Production Painter III
|PDS is seeking a Production Painter III for an open position in Savannah, GA.|
Under minimal supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
1. Perform technical evaluation to establish sequence of operations and ensure correct method of manufacturing, assembly, installation, and detail components.
2. Troubleshoot any problem area concerning department tooling, production assembly, and aircraft systems.
3. Perform a variety of activities including preparation of surfaces and mixing paints. Paints aircraft, small parts, and various surfaces according to required specifications.
4. Interpret blueprints and read work orders, sketches, and operation sheets to comply with requirements.
5. Monitor and record equipment readings (pressure, humidity, oven temp history gauges etc.).
6. Perform layout and masking as necessary.
7. Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications.
8. Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support.
9. Strip paint and prepare surfaces as required.
10. Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals.
11. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiative Programs and complies with all safety regulations.
12. Demonstrate Manufacturing competencies in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
Additional Functions:1. Provide guidance and training to more junior members of the department.2. Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2021 ContractJobHunter.com LLC