PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Flight Simulator Design Engineer in Berkeley, MO.
- Plans research and development programs for flight simulator requirements.
- Experience with 4th & 5th Generation Fighter Planes
- Translates contract requirements into work requirements, processes and tasks.
- Manages customer and supplier relationships.
- Researches and responds to specialized technical questions from customers on flight simulator operations, service and regulatory concerns.
- Provides on-site customer assistance to support the introduction of new training equipment.
- Resolves specialized customer issues in the field.
- Leads and reviews analysis and evaluation of specialized engineering and supplier aircraft systems and performance data, operational documents and software for delivery to customer.
- Researches and analyzes customer and regulatory authority requirements to ensure they comply with industry standards.
- Leads and reviews processes across organizations for defining the customer product, delivery and support.
- Develops new/revised processes in support of customer requirements and/or changes in company guidelines. Works under minimal direction.
• Clearance needed: Yes, Secret, or held Secret position in last 24 months
• Clearance required to start: Yes
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• What are the Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role/job?: Fighter tactical experience, familiarity with testing, translation of issues to engineer speak
• Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs experience, etc.): Former military fighter aviator, preferably in the F-15 and within last 5 years desired. Technical degree desired.
• Software skills required? Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Any certifications required? None required
• Describe the project they will be working on: International Government Training Systems & Services, an organization within Training & Professional Services (T&PS), the client's Global Services (BGS) is seeking F-15 Training Systems Test Pilot/WSO SMEs to accomplish system design, integration, and test for countries already using F-15 sims and other countries interested in buying the F-15.
• Size of the Team: 6-8