PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking candidates for a Customer Services Support Analyst in Miami, FL. Location is outside Miami International Airport.
This role provides reporting, analytical, and administrative support of all activities for the Latin America & Caribbean Customer Services organization. The incumbent will manage multiple concurrent projects primarily within the Customer Services team but will liaise with a multifunctional team within the Latin America Sales & Services business unit.
- Become familiar with Company culture, Customer Services processes and tools, and key stakeholders and customers.
- Reviews/revises service offers to customers and reporting documents.
- Champion for the community relation activities provided for the Company Training Center in Miami.
- Support activities for events with customers.
- Monitor aviation news from Latin America and regional customers (airlines).
- Become proficient with tools and processes of the Customer Services organization as well as their services portfolio; visual management and maintain Customer Gifts Inventory.
- Become familiar with CSDs and Key Account Managers based in Toulouse and services in the Region.
- Become familiar with issues in the Latin America Monthly Business Report (MBR) and minutes of internal department meetings; participate in the preparation of the MBR.
- Become familiar with our presentations/service proposals/reports in coordination with the Customer Support Directors and Head o Region; update presentations and reports, suggest improvements.
- Observe the CSDs on ad-hoc projects (e.g. aircraft entry-into-service project management, customer meetings preparation and presentations); Support Airline Marketing Directors, as needed, in business development activities for the region:
- Support implementation of service marketing strategies (B2B) with the services marketing, and the services sales directors.
- Study and interpret benchmark results.
- Use of Salesforce and internal resources to look at regional opportunities.
- Provide support for administrative tasks (customer database update, shared drive management);
- Provide logistical support to Customer Support and Services Miami events;
- Become familiar with the management of mailings, event invitations, RSVPs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills / Training:
1 - 3 years of demonstrated previous corporate work experience.
1 - 3 years of sales/marketing/procurement experience.
1 - 3 years of project management experience.
Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously and efficiently.
Ability to work in a team environment while being a dynamic, innovative, and creative individual contributor.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and job-related applications/tools.
Proficiency with Google Suite tools and applications.
Fluent in English (Spanish and/or French a plus, but not required).
Previous aviation experience is preferred, but not required.
Bachelor's Degree required (Business Administration or Aerospace preferred).