STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Engineers for open positions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• Perform a variety of engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing aircraft
• Designs and supervises the construction of aircrafts and associated parts such as airframe, auxiliaries, communication equipment, controls, fuselage, and powerplant
• Responsible to ensure all issued Engineering instructions follow all client technical specifications and policies
• Responsible to make timely assessments of structural difficulty affecting maintenance or mod lines
• This includes SRM/AMM navigation, IPC interchangeability, AD/Service Bulletin/modification status, and compliance to all FAA standards (Fuel Tank Safety CCDLs, EWIS requirements, CMRs and AWLs)
• Responsible to coordinate trouble shooting and corrective actions (repair, modification, and inspection instructions) with maintenance technicians, managers, and foremen to minimize impact to the operations
• Must practice safety-conscious behaviors
• Working hours based on operational requirements including off-hours and weekend coverage
• Travel is required based on operational requirements
• Four year accredited undergraduate engineering degree required - Aeronautical/Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical preferred
• Other Engineering degrees (such as Chemical, Civil, or Structural) will be considered
• Must possess leadership, communication, and technical credibility skills in the following areas: (1) Structural Analysis, including Statics, Mechanics of Deformable Bodies, Materials Science and Fracture Mechanic
• At least 6 years’ of experience in the design and analysis of aircraft structural repairs
• Previous experience with aging aircraft structure is preferred
• Previous experience with aircraft Wifi structural modifications preferred
• At least 2 years’ of experience providing engineering support for line aircraft and live aircraft operations
• Candidates with fewer years of experience will be considered and if selected, on boarded according to experience
• Ability to analyze incomplete information, make timely decisions, develop innovative solutions, and mitigate risks to both safety and the operations
• Thorough knowledge of FAA regulations and/or familiarity with EASA regulations
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of engineering, maintenance, and planning
• Must be performing satisfactorily in present position
• Working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Access) and AutoCAD (or similar CAD software)
• Candidate must be available for client's Technical Operations on-site job training and business familiarization required during the initial period of employment
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957