PDS Tech is seeking a Database Architect for a position located in Little Rock, AR 72201. Contact Bob Larkin for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work with a team of business analysts, software developers, system architects, testers, and trainers to develop/maintain in production an enterprise level system in the field of Health IT.
In this role, you will:
- Design, model, document, and guide the logical and conceptual relationship of data and database changes for complex reporting solutions.
- Analyze needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems
- Develop technical, structural, and organizational specifications.
- May create standards and modeling to monitor and enhance capacity and performance.
- Engage directly with clients for requirements gathering and deliverables.
You will be responsible for reporting, modeling, extractions, and architecture of data within the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience maybe accepted to satisfy the degree requirements
5 years of experience in the following technical areas:
MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, database administration, security administration, dashboard creation,
scorecard creation, data analysis, multi-dimensional data modeling, data warehousing, handling of sensitive data
Health and Human Services experience