Title Processor I
Provides support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions requiring knowledge and application of various established title industry methods.
• Supports Title Officers within their functional area with title industry processes and policies.
• Handles a variety of administrative functions within a functional area.
• Duties include, but are not restricted to those of a clerical and administrative nature which have an impact on company and departmental data / records including those of a highly confidential nature.
• Prepares reports including conclusions and basic solutions of the problem.
• Resolves problems involving variables in or from standardized situations.
• Compiles data based on research techniques and on statistical compilations involving an understanding of operating programs, policies, and procedures.
• Issues documents in accordance with departmental rules, legal or statutory requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Role Specific Knowledge
• Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software packages, internet applications and/or company specific databases.
• Ability to calculate variables and use formulas.
• Ability to interpret variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or policy/procedure formats.
• Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills.
• Skilled in prioritizing work to meet stringent deadlines and work in team‐oriented environment.
• Self‐motivated and a team player.
• Illustrates a commitment to customer service.
• Knowledge of the title industry including title production processes, title policies, title industry standards, etc.