Sr Cloud Software Engineer
|We’re actively employing DevOps concepts across the board and leveraging tools including Jenkins, Docker, Jira and BitBucket for seamless transition to the cloud. Because we have a rich big-data and analytics component to what we do, Machine Learning and Parallel Processing plays an increasingly important role in our overall software development evolution.|
We’re seeking those who are not only brilliant problem solvers, but who are also motivated by mentoring intermediate developers and bringing some new ideas to consider. Being a senior developer here means that you get bring all your experience to the table to solve some hard problems. It means you get to work closely with the customer and end users to demo each sprint to drive the correct solutions to the problems they are facing. You will help establish requirements, generate designs, implement systems, and own and improve these systems after deployment.
We specialize in system-of-systems network integration, data reduction/mining/information superiority, modeling, simulation, systems integration and antenna/beamforming solutions. We are defining and developing networking concepts that greatly enhance the utility of our nation's airborne intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance platforms.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and seven (7) years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
· Must have 3+ years of programming skills in object-oriented or functional programming languages
· Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· High degrees of proficiency in either C, C++, Java or C♯ on Linux.
· Strong fundamentals in the concepts of DevOps, Analytics, Machine Learning or Parallel Processing/GPU
· Advanced skills in object-oriented design and development
· Experience with message passing and basic networking protocols