PDS Tech is seeking an Operations Coordinator for an open position in Tulsa, OK
In your role, you will:
The Operations Coordinator is considered an extension of leadership and performs under the direction of the Operations Manager, Department Coordinator, or Aircraft Coordinator if appropriate. This position is a working coordinator who is responsible for various duties as assigned, including but not limited to, providing Technical leadership throughout the day to day activities, Training, and Daily Work Plan development and execution.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Train team members as required. on specific installs to ensure Quality and proficiency is maintained at the highest level. This includes development of job instruction breakdown (JIB) sheets in support of TWI training.
2. Coordinate the development and updates to the Daily Work Plan (DWP).
3. Lead team members in the assignment and completion of required. Operations on a daily basis per the DWP.
4. FOD and 6S team leader for the area / work scope assigned
5. Assist Manager to develop work around approach / plan when necessary as issues arise (eg. DR / DI, late part(s), etc…)
6. Provide assistance to the Manager for your team’s EPR evaluations\
7. Responsible for ensuring the team follows same day completion (i.e., signs off) of all paperwork associated with work completed on a daily basis.
8. Responsible for ensuring all metrics for DWP are posted and accurate on a daily basis.
9. Responsible for ensuring skills matrix is maintained and accurately reflects the team’s level of proficiency
10. Responsible for being fully proficient in the installation / build of the statement of work assigned.
11. Responsible for demonstrating discipline and integrity in following respective Engineering and Manufacturing documents. Perform other duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Four (4) years of related manufacturing assembly or aircraft maintenance experience.
- Must possess a Q-Stamp.
1. Must demonstrate leadership ability and possess good communication skills.
2. Must be proficient in the interpretation of Gulfstream Standards used in Manufacturing: GAMP’s, GER’s, MEP’s, etc.
3. Possess exceptional problem identification/solving skills with the ability to function equally well as Team Leader or team member.
4. Must be able to work any shift.
5. Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 lbs. 6. Must possess