THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Cybersecurity System Engineering & DoD Risk Management Framework Authorization
Our client, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to their customers. Well-respected, with a global presence, our client consistently offers a powerful and robust portfolio of products, services and solutions that help customers successfully execute their missions in today’s dynamic environment. With unsurpassed engineering, using an open systems approach, our client solves the nation’s most complex challenges while foreseeing future needs.
Cybersecurity System Engineering & DoD Risk Management Framework Authorization
(US Citizenship Required*)
• DoD System (Sat Ground Station) Risk Management Framework(RMF) /Information Assurance Engineering: support for DoD RMF process and artifact generation including RAR, SAR, POAM, site assessments, etc, leading to an ATO, followed by RMF Step 6 System Level Continuous Monitoring
• Travel to San Diego and other Sites for extended time period if necessary
• Required – Active Secret Clearance
• Preferred – Current/Active DoD Common Access Card
• Familiar with Network devices (Cisco, Juniper).
• Working knowledge of Windows (XP, 2003, 2008, 7), RHEL Linux, QNX.
• Familiar with Cellular network call handling and 3G networks.
• Knowledgeable and trained on RMF.
• Working experience with ACAS scan analysis, STIG CKLs, SCC benchmarks, Vulnerator.
• eMASS experience
• Have worked on DIACAP and/or RMF Authorization projects and performed data collection, analysis and risk assessment.
• Extensive working experience with Excel spreadsheets.
• Can work and interact with variety of personalities (on site, at customer, validator team, SCA, NAO).
• Can lead small ad-hoc teams (1-3 people) and possess communications/presentation skills for summarizing and generating status reports and project plans as well as communicating w/customer & stakeholders effectively
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!
Based on experience
MOSELEY TECHNICAL SERVICES INC
7500 S MEMORIAL PKWY STE 215-R
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802