THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Component Product Engineer II (Project Engineer) – Electric Thrusters
Location: Redmond, WA
Rate: $50.00 - $53.00/HR
Duration: 6 month contract
Shift: 9/80 Schedule, OT possible
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens **
** Permanent residents are NOT eligible for this role **
** Dual citizens are NOT eligible for this role. Also, candidates with a current non-U.S. passport in addition to a U.S. passport are NOT acceptable **
- Seeking a motivated aerospace engineer to support our electric propulsion thrusters.
- The selected candidate will help assure the success of space missions through development, qualification, and production of Hall, Arcjet, Ion, or other EP thrusters.
- The candidate will demonstrate attention to detail and the highest standards of quality assurance for the production of mission critical hardware.
- The candidate will also be a key resource in the design, development and testing of new electric propulsion products.
- Typical duties will include assisting the program manager in manufacturing and delivering flight hardware, guiding integrated product development teams, and leading product proposals.
- Additional duties will include performing technical analyses, conceptualizing new product designs, establishing system requirements and specifications, planning and conducting test and product verification activities, analyzing test data, developing new business relationships, and generating customer presentations.
- 2 years of experience in propulsion, plasma devices, or mission-critical technology is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience in electric propulsion including cathodes, plasma thrusters, Hall thrusters, ion thrusters and arcjets.
- Priority will also be given to candidates with experience in a production environment developing and improving products and manufacturing processes.
- Candidates should have strong technical writing and presentation skills, and should have experience working in teams.
- A Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Astronautics, Mechanical Engineering or Physics is required.
- A Master's degree or higher in an engineering discipline or physics is preferred.
$50.00 - $53.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230