Aviation Maintenance Program Specialists - Dallas, TX
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aviation Maintenance Program Specialists for open positions in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
This resource will integrate all incoming and existing client Maintenance Program items into optimal MX intervals and check packages utilizing client and FAA requirements. They will be interacting with internal regulation teams, maintenance planners, production teams, and off site vendors (ATS, ATR). A&P mechanic experience is preferred.
• Review Maintenance Program changes and related client documents and integrate with client's current MX intervals and check packaging.
• Coordinate with Engineering and other departments to ensure Maintenance Program is 100% compliant.
• Continuously analyze the Maintenance Program and eliminate unnecessary maintenance.
• Coordinate with Planning Department to effectively optimize maintenance check packaging.
• Coordinate with Reliability and Engineering to analyze A/C trends and identify gaps within the Maintenance Program.
• Assist Fleet Leads on optimization initiatives within the Maintenance Program.
• Execute directives set-forth by the Maintenance Programs Manager.
• Act as an advocate for program management processes, and holds self and others accountable for adhering to processes.
• Foster good working relationships and influence with peers in Engineering, Maintenance Projects, and any other operating departments.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Technical College coursework, engineering or finance related degree would be an asset.
• Minimum 5 years of maintenance experience, including two years in a Maintenance support related position.
• Experience with Maintenance Programs a plus.
• A&P license HIGHLY preferred.
• Thoroughly knowledgeable of the client maintenance program, or have relevant knowledge of maintenance programs in general through experience at another airline.
• A committed and passionate Leader of change.
• A strong analytical problem-solver, able to provide coaching for identifying practical approaches and real solutions to extremely complex problems.
• A strong communicator.
• Completely comfortable with computer applications such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Open to foster other new and existing automation needs.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957