Description: PDS Tech is seeking an Assembly & Test Technician for an open position in Clearwater, FL
• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations. Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary Send resumes to email@example.com or call Davone Eady (843) 628 5383 directly. • Candidates require high level of manual dexterity
• Candidates should have mechanical assembly experience.
• This role will be assembling navigation systems.
• Must be able to work with small intricate or delicate parts – some parts contain beryllium. Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Precision soldering experience preferred.
• Experience in handling of optical fiber and fusion splicing of fiber preferred but not required.
• Training will occur on first shift which may take up to 6 months then potentially moved to second shift.