• Performs precision assembly on complex production and repair actuators.
• Adjusts or aligns through shimming and other means of mechanical adjustments specified by blueprint or other specification limits.
• Utilizes a variety of mechanical measuring equipment such as: Dial Indicators, Calipers, and Micrometers to obtain proper assembly-build requirements.
• Maintain dimensional accuracy on assemblies utilizing torque wrenches, fixtures, tooling, gauges, and other measuring devices.
• Required to work from assembly instructions both written and oral.
High School Diploma or GED.
Preferred to have trade certificate from Aerospace Trade School (CRIMSON IS A POPULAR ONE IN THE TORRANCE AREA THAT MANAGERS PREFER)
**CRIMSON has changed its name to Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology**