Description: PDS Tech is seeking an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer for an open position in South Bend, IN
The Product Manufacturing Engineer takes ownership for deliverables and collaborates with internal stakeholders, ensuring productivity enhancement and execution excellence. The Product Manufacturing Engineer owns the production processes and is responsible for the producibility, capability, efficiency of each product and process in the facility. The Product Manufacturing Engineer will use Six Sigma tools to improve processes to reduce part cost and Cost of Poor Quality. The Product Manufacturing Engineer promotes a culture of customer centricity, innovation and continuous improvement in people, technical and process capability development using the Six Sigma tools.
Minimum Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar discipline with 3-5 years of relevant experience
• 1-3 years Manufacturing Engineering Experience
• CNC programming experience
• Process Control experience desirable.
• Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
• Highly Motivated Self-Starter Effective time management skills to meet deadlines
• For export compliance, the candidate must be a US Citizen
• Demonstrated experience in machine control or process development and data acquisition, project management, APQP principles, and statistical analysis
• Demonstrated experience in progressively challenging and Responsible roles.