DEGREES PREFERRED: Bachelor or Associates of Science in a related Engineering discipline or applicable science.
LOCATION: Lebanon, NH
POSITION TYPE : Temporary contract position, 9-12 months estimated duration , 3 months minimum.
ASSIGNMENTS: Our client has a near term need for technical assistance in the design of bearing assemblies / components and document/ configuration management.
Activities may include one or more of the following:
• Support design of bearings and components to customer requirements and/or company design guidelines.
• Employ 3D computer modeling using company computer aided design tools. Generate drawings from 3D models.
• Implement changes to existing design and documents in accordance with company Management of Change procedures.
• Manage revisions, approval process, and document release procedures for company drawings and documents.
• As instructed, utilize company computer based design algorithms, engineering calculations, and standards as the baseline for design.
• Review Customer documentation to extract design requirements, identify exceptions, and confirm design compliance.
• Maintain 2D legacy design drawings and data.
Candidates for this position should possess:
• Minimum 5 years mechanical design experience including applied knowledge of GD&T principles.
• Background in 3D modeling - NX (Version 6 or higher) required, Pro Engineer (Wildfire 2 and up) preferred
• Product Data Management (Teamcenter PDM experience preferred)
• Familiarity with change management/ configuration control systems in AS9100/ ISO9001 environment
AMERICAN CONTRACT GROUP
50 HIGH ST STE 46
NORTH ANDOVER, MA 01845