Mechanical Engineer Position with Advanced Development Programs in Palmdale, California--
* Lead subsystem integration activities on a Skunk Works project.
* Support development of internal arrangement drawings including a system-level definition of the major aircraft systems such as electrical/hydraulic/fuel systems and flight controls systems.
* Perform sizing and develop preliminary sub-system definition and requirements documentation for these systems.
* Perform trade studies to balance subsystem performance, reliability, and cost.
* Support development of the Bill of Material for the flight demonstrator.
* Identify candidate suppliers for major aircraft subsystems.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
* Experience generating layouts and designs of various aircraft subsystems.
* Experience writing and negotiating specifications, Statements of work, Request for information, and Request for proposal with vendors.
* Experience writing proposals.
* Experience designing systems utilizing 3-D CAD tools.
* Experience leading small teams.
GLOBAL CONTRACT PROFESSIONALS
P O BOX 161127
FORT WORTH, TX 76161-1127