• Experience in modeling and analysis is required.
• Knowledge of fundamentals of vibration engineering and finite element methodology is required.
• Familiarity with NASTRAN and PATRAN for dynamic analysis is preferred.
• Experience in engineering testing is a plus.
• Generate dynamic NASTRAN models of aircraft components.
• Run dynamic analysis, identify modal shapes and frequencies
• Perform on ground dynamic testing.
• Use test results to modify/verify analysis.
• Use model to estimate vibration induced deflections and stresses
• Identify locations for in-flight vibration data acquisition
• Monitor flight & gunfire testing when vibration data is collected
• Evaluate the soundness of vibration data.
• Reduce vibration data and perform spectral analysis.
Education / Experience: 2 or more years of experience and a B.S. or M.S. degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or equivalent technical training.
APOLLO PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
WESTRIDGE OFFICE PARK 2646 HIGHWAY 109 STE 207
WILDWOOD, MO 63040