THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. St. Louis, MO - Design Engineers Needed with Active Secret Clearance
7 Design Engineers Needed with Active Secret Clearances.
MUST have Active Secret Clearance with investigation completed or refreshed within the last 5 years.
Provide engineering data, instructions, documents (drawings, reports, etc.) and technical support required for fabrication and installation of aircraft structural components. Must be able to perform the research required for completion of task assignments (with minimal guidance from the Lead engineers).
• Develop design data for aircraft structural components, systems components, assemblies and installations.
• Provide technical assistance to fabrication shops, production, quality assurance and other departments in interpretation and implementation of design data.
• Mentor associate structural engineers.
• Maintains a current knowledge of developments in aircraft structures.
• Participates in projects to improve productivity and financial performance.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent training and experience.
• Minimum 8 years engineering experience.
• Proficient in NX Unigraphics or other similar 3D solid modeling software (such as: CATIA V5 or AutoCAD 2000).
• Experience with Team Center & Enovia is a plus.
• Attention to detail of completed designs is critical. Ability to work with cross functional teams required.
• Proficient at producing high quality designs within schedule and budget.
• Must be able to work in team environment.
• Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required.
• Must have Active Secret Clearance with investigation within the last 5 years
• Composite experience
The Structures Company is an AA/EOE.
St. Louis, MO
STRUCTURES COMPANY LLC
P O BOX 2278
SEAL BEACH, CA 90740