• Utilizes inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers and profilometer.
• Approves or rejects items and documents inspection results as required.
• Performs documentation review and verification of certifications, specifications, and conformance to design and specification requirements.
• Communicates with internal customers, and suppliers as required to resolve inspection discrepancies.
• Use electronic ERP system to route parts and components to proper departments.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 5 years of aerospace precision mechanical inspection experience required.
• Experience detecting design and drawing flaws.
• Receiving and in process inspection experience is required.
• Requires the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications using ASME Y14.5.
• Experience with GD&T and use of metrology tools and gauges required.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Capable to operate a forklift and other related inventory equipment.
• Experience within the Aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, or electronic fields.
• Ability to lift 25-30 lbs., lifting, standing, climbing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching, and carrying are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
• Must be open to working all required shift hours, including overtime, and weekends, as needed.
JOHNSON SERVICE GROUP
950 S BASCOM AVE STE 2122
SAN JOSE, CA 95128