STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Production Control Planners for open positions in Marana, Arizona.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
To coordinate, control, and sequence customer work packages during aircraft maintenance visits.
• Coordinate the flow of the routine and non-routine work cards through the maintenance process.
• Issues work cards according to the work plan and direction given by Production Manager prior to the beginning of each shift.
• Prepares and maintains the subsequent shift and day work boards.
• Provides coordination between mechanics, inspectors, engineers and material management for work in process on aircraft.
• Updates status for parts availability and aircraft progress and reports information to maintenance mechanics and supervisors.
• Review on order parts and received parts in order to coordinate and plan the work load man-hour requirements.
• Coordinates the shift turn over requirements in order to keep planned productivity flowing on project.
• Coordinates the planned project requirements with all assigned project skills including the back shop and external vendors as needed.
• Coordinates, communicates and ensures that work scope, work flow and proper sequencing with Maintenance and Inspection take place.
• Assist with the preparation and input of customer work packages when required.
• Practice good customer service while assisting, supporting, and corresponding with customers.
• Ensure that all work performed is done in a safe manner.
• Directs activities to protect employees from harm and maintain safe working conditions.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Post-secondary education or training in aircraft maintenance or equivalent combination of education, training or experience required.
• Three to five years’ experience in aircraft maintenance preferred with planning at an MRO preferred.
• Preference given to Airframe and Powerplant Certificated mechanics.
• Current valid Arizona driver’s license with clear driving record for past three years required.
• Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; attention to detail and mathematical skills; ability to read, write, and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction; ability to work with or without supervision.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957