Location: Orlando, FL
1 year contract
**Must have a current ACTIVE secret clearance**
- Researches, plans, designs and develops mechanical products and systems such as instruments, controls, engines, machines and mechanical, thermal hydraulic or heat transfer systems for production, transmission, measurement, and use of energy.
- Applies research to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and/or machines.
- Utilizes Pro-E / CREO for gimbal and optical-mechanical mechanism detailed design.
- Bearing, encoder, motor selection and supplier oversight required.
- Assist with production issues resolution and root cause analysis.
Mechanical engineer with 6+ years optical/gimbal mechanism design experience.
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230